ESS

Baeuerle Rolf Rolf.Baeuerle at mch30.sbs.de
Mon Mar 18 10:23:47 EST 2002

Many thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rakesh Dube [mailto:rakeshd at fujitsu.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 10:34 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: ESS

Hi Friends,
Today morning when I opened my mail box , surprise to know that there was
nearly hundreds of mail with the ESS Info request .
Very happy to know that world wide so many people are interested/working in
ESS .

I am consolidating the list and soon will send the copy of info which I have
. Nothing great but that will help you in some way
Cheers

Rakesh Dube
Senior Technical Consultant - SAP
Fujitsu Systems Europe
Hayes Park Central
Hayes End Road
Hayes
Middlesex
UB4 8FE

Tel   : +44 (0)208 848 5191
Mob   : +44 (0)7789 654227
e-mail: rakeshd at fujitsu.co.uk

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. As this e-mail
may contain confidential or privileged information if you are not, or
suspect that you are not, the named addressee or the person responsible for
delivering the message to the named addressee, please telephone the above
named person immediately. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this
message or any
attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. The views
of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.