Allowing work items to be started in MS Outlook

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Sun Mar 17 22:59:30 EST 2002

Adrian,
=20
Yes, SAPMAPI must be added in as an additional 'service' in Outlook.
SAPMAPI will then add new folders for workitems - ie inbox etc.  Therefore
it is necessary to change each user's profile to include SAPMAPI.
=20
SAPforms is a different technology that would allow your users to execute
workitems via their regular Outlook e-mail inbox.  SAPforms however, doesn't
use the SAP gui like SAPMAPI does and so requires some forms development for
each screen or 'form' in your process.
=20
Regards

Peter Roehlen