ESS

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Fri Mar 15 15:33:41 EST 2002

Hi, would you please send a copy to jerry.martinek at icbc.com
<mailto:jerry.martinek at icbc.com>

Thanks,
Jerry

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Carl Harrison
[mailto:carl.m.harrison at us.pwcglobal.com]
                Sent:   Friday, March 15, 2002 9:07 AM
                To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                Subject:        Re: ESS

                Can you please send the same thing to
carl.m.harrison at us.pwcglobal.com

                Thanks,

                Carl

                Rakesh Dube <rakeshd at fujitsu.co.uk>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
03/15/2002 10:22:25
                AM

                Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
<SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

                Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

                To:    SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                cc:

                Hi ,
                I was trying to send you documentation on ESS-HR , but file
size is more
                then 1.5MB
                Let me have ur personal id where I can send such big file
                and also feel free to contact me  if you need some detail
stuff .
                As I implemented ESS to number of clients , I can help you .

                Cheers

                Rakesh Dube
                Senior Technical Consultant - SAP
                Fujitsu Systems Europe
                Hayes Park Central
                Hayes End Road
                Hayes
                Middlesex
                UB4 8FE

                Tel   : +44 (0)208 848 5191
                Mob   : +44 (0)7789 654227
                e-mail: rakeshd at fujitsu.co.uk

As this e-mail
                may contain confidential or privileged information if you
are not, or
                suspect that you are not, the named addressee or the person
responsible for
                delivering the message to the named addressee, please
telephone the above
                named person immediately. Please note that we cannot
guarantee that this
                message or any
                attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and
amended. The views
                of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the
Company.