Leave Request from ESS

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 14 23:43:54 EST 2002

Thank you very much for responding, Silke and Ralph.

I liked the look of the leave request workflow, but I was thinking of making
changes. Since I am pretty much brainstorming on my own, I wanted to know
what others had implemented.

1. I was thinking of a check for payroll lock and looping it back as if the
update did not happen correctly - I am glad you have implemented that.
2. For the approver, we have a logic whereby I will come up with a bunch of
eligible managers to whom the user can forward my leave application. The
user will choose the approver in the form itself. The role resolution for
the subsequent approval workitem is thus reduced to reading the container.

Regards

Neeraja