AW: Refreshing the role resolution of a step in a running workflo w

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Mar 14 06:15:38 EST 2002

Frank,
Model it! Insert a fork with two parallel branch (one to complete), in =
the
first branch insert the step with the role resolution, in the second =
branch
give yourself a workitem where you can change the container, then put =
the
branch into a loop that triggers when you have changed the container; =
the
loop would make the workflow go back to the original task with the new
container contents, and run the role resolution again, hence =
determining the
new agent..
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----