Refreshing the role resolution of a step in a running workflow

Frank Reichenbach frankreichenbach at dontgotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 05:39:30 EST 2002

Hi,
being on a 46b sytem I am currently working on a workflow with a step that has a role with responsibilities.
Is is possible to refresh the role resolution after the corresponding workitem of that step has already been created? (I am especially interested in a function module that refreshes the data of swwuserwi.)
Let's say user A was found as an agent of that task because of certain values of container elements that were passed over to the role. After manually changing the values of the container during runtime I would like the workflow management system to repeat the role resolution of that step which would bring up user B!

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Best regards,

Frank Reichenbach

"Don't Got Mail!"