AW: Business object delegation

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Mar 12 06:46:45 EST 2002

=20
Ad 1: Correct, delegation logically requires only one delegation type
exactly for the reason stated. The only exception is that you can
differentiate delegation types based on the GUI, presumably to allow
programming of different GUI behaviour assuming the business logic in =
all
subtypes is the same. However, the latter is severly limited.
=20
Ad 2: This is currently not possible, however OSS note 447255 describes =
simple change to one of the central routines of the workflow engine =
that
would seem to allow such multi-level delegation. My question to OSS in =
this
matter was answered by SAP to the effect that this change would have no
effect on standard systems (OSS note is for some add-on originally). =
Maybe
someone can shed some light on this, from the code and its call-up =
logic it
seems this would indeed allow multi-level delegation in any system.
=20
Stephan
=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----