Workflow Error

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Mar 11 23:42:06 EST 2002

Hi Phil,
Scenario I suspect is happening is this:
* You have database attributes in your ZBUS2012 that refer to table EKKO
* The old 4.5B BUS2012 doesn't have any database attributes referring to
EKKO - so no get_table_property ekko was defined
* The new 4.6C BUS2012 also has database attributes referring to EKKO - so
now a get_table_property ekko is defined
I don't have a 4.5B system handy so you might want to check this.

Solution: Remove your get_table_property ekko .... end_property
implementation from your ZBUS2012 object program and you should
then be able activate ZBUS2012.  Your ZBUS2012 database attributes that
refer to table EKKO will automatically use
the BUS2012 get_table_property implementation instead.

Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email  <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com> jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tel: +61 412 390 267