Workflow Error

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Mon Mar 11 12:08:23 EST 2002

We are in the process of upgrading from 4.5B to 4.6C.   We have workflows
that uses Business Object BUS2012 (Purchase Orders).  During development, we
created sub-node ZBUS2012, made our changes and delegated it to BUS2012.
The workflows process fine in the 4.5B environment, but in the 4.6C
environment when attempting to activate ZBUS2012 or test BUS2012, I received
an error ' Table 'EKKO ' is already implemented in a super type'.  The error
points to the instruction 'GET_TABLE_PROPERTY EKKO' in ZBUS2012.

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation
P - (708) 873-2223
C - (708) 218-3120