Call of Transaction V-41 with passing the material number to it?!

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Fri Mar 8 02:57:51 EST 2002

Hello Andreas,

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with transaction V-41, but I have had a quick
look at it...

If the material number field that you refer to is the one inside the table
control - ie list - on the second screen then I don't think you will be able
to do it.  I've never known parameters to work in a step loop or table
control.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development