Webflow - Standard Task

Odedra, Menand Menand.Odedra at guinnessudv.com
Thu Mar 7 06:17:26 EST 2002

Hi

I've created a Webflow with a web transaction.  Within the Webflow I have a
standard task that also needs to be executed on the web so I've generated a
web transaction for the task.

The scenario is that a user will execute the web transaction and request a
credit card.
The request is then sent to an Approver on SAP to approve or reject.
If the Approver, Approves the request the user will have to be mailed a URL
of the standard task to allow them to complete any additional data that may
be needed.

My problem is that I need to mail them the URL of the instance of that
webflow. i.e. the standard task that I have generated the web transaction
for.

I'm guessing that I can't just hard code a URL into a mail message because
I`ll loose all my binding?

Any Help would be much appreciated.
Menand Odedra
Workflow Consultant