Yank workitem upon Deadline

raju omkaram romkaram at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:16:13 EST 2002

Dart,

I found the problem but having a problem to fix. In the task with deadline
monitor if use Agent as an expression or role resolution then the workitem
appears in both approver and initiator(as designed) inbox.
However, if I hardcode the agent the workitem goes to the agent only not to
the approver. You might think my agent expression could be wrong, to prove
it is not wrong I have created a task using same expression and it works
great.

Why is 'Deadline monitor' working differently?
Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Raju

>From: "Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
>To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>Subject: Re: Yank workitem upon Deadline
>Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 03:24:40 +0100
>
>Hi Raju,
>In your deadline you should be using a control step to set the approver
>work
>item to processing obsolete, and then
>creating a new work item to send it back to the initiator.   In otherwords
>-
>standard modelled deadline monitoring.
>
>Try using the deadline monitoring wizard on a new, empty workflow to see
>the
>pattern clearly.
>
>Regards,
>
>Jocelyn Dart
>Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
>SAP Australia
>Email  <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com> jocelyn.dart at sap.com
>Tel: +61 412 390 267

Raju Omkaram