MOFF Business Object

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed Jun 26 03:57:03 EDT 2002

Swami,

you may want to check it, but... as far as I remember it's the CREATED event
that you should be listening to.

The logic behind this is:
- MOFF business object corresponds to a material master view - existing or
outstanding for creation.
- MOFF database table stores outstanding views (those that need to be
created, considering system config).
- when you create a view,
  * the MOFF.Created event is raised for the specific org. objects that have
been involved in creation
  * the entry in MOFF database table is deleted (if exists -- it does not
have to!!)
  * an entry in MSTA database table is stored.

Kind regards,
Tomasz