MOFF Business Object

Balasubramaniam, Swaminathan SBalasubramaniam at medrad.com
Tue Jun 25 13:04:43 EDT 2002

All,
I am trying to start a Workflow as soon as the Sales Organization Data is
completed for a Material.

I wanted to use the Deleted event for MOFF Business Object. When I tried it,
all the key fields are not
being filled. I want the Plant, Sales org, Distribution Channel and Material
Number for my Workflow.

I am getting only the status, plant and Material number but not the Sales
Org and distribution channel.

I checked MOFF table and there is a record for the sales org before I
created the Sales view for the material and this
record got deleted after I created the Sales View.

Looking for your help.

Thanks
Swami