Extending Workflow to large user group without SAPOffice inbo x.. ..?

Verma Ashish (TTL_LKO) ashish at telco.co.in
Mon Jun 24 02:16:37 EDT 2002

Hi,

Mails can be fowarded to external email by automatic forwarding. This =
way
when a mail is received in SAP Inbox its automatically forwarded to =
external
email address.=20

I have not actually done it but what I know is you can achieve creation =
of
workflow as well as processing of work Items through external mail =
clients
(Outlook, Lotus Lotus etc). This way user will open the mail form and =
fill
in the data for workflow creation. Similarly for work items user will
receive a form in his/her email directly. These forms need to be =
designed
with SAPforms Designer. You need to installed MS-Exchange or Lotus or =
SMTP
connector for mail transfers and depending upon your mailing platform =
forms
interface would be decided.=20

The sap Inbox do would remain in picture however user would be =
transparent
to it. Workflow items received in any user's inbox need to be pushed to
email by running a periodic report which generates R3F mails from =
Workflow
items.=20

I am not aware of any user exit which can do this automatic forwarding. =

Regards

Ashish

------------------------------------------------------------------------=
> This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender =
does not
> waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or =
copying
> of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an =
intended
> recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, =
please
> advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.=20
>=20
> Ce courriel est confidentiel et prot=E9g=E9. L'exp=E9diteur ne =
renonce pas aux
> droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, =
utilisation ou
> copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une =
personne
> autre que le (les) destinataire(s) d=E9sign=E9(s) est interdite. Si =
vous
> recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser imm=E9diatement, =
par
> retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.=20
>=20
>=20
> =
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D