sww_cont Table

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Tue Jun 18 15:16:09 EDT 2002

Hi Casey

You might want to check, whether you are using IDocs either in ALE-Szenarios
or for data migration. If that is the case, then you will also find
workitems of type 'C' in your system. In this case check out OSS-note
149367

Up to Release 4.5 the idocs used workflowcontainers to store the information
about linked documents.

HTH
Helena
Workflow consultant SAP Switzerland