Outlook forms for creating Workflow

Verma Ashish (TTL_LKO) ashish at telco.co.in
Tue Jun 18 03:50:04 EDT 2002

Dear Experts,

We are beginners in Workflow. We are trying to test the functionality of
outlook forms to create Workflow and process workitems. We started trying
with sap demo application of the same which is absence NOTIFICATION )
WS30000161. We tried  using MSOUTLOOK FORMS(Wfabsenc,Wfabsenc2). WFabsenc
came with SAPGUI cd itself and wfabsenc2 we downloaded from sapserv. In both
scenarios we get following error.
1.When we tried to start workflow using Wfabsenc.oft It creates R3F file but
It gives ERROR "Item cannot be sent it is already in processing".
2. In case of WFabsenc2.oft , despite having done all field bindings with
WS30000161 in sapforms designer. ( without using SAPFORMS SUBMIT CONTROL,
since sap note  416515 advises not to use submit control with outlook
forms.) , When we send the message we get error messages   " TASK ID OR
WORKITEM ID NOT SET or COULD NOT CREATE R3F FILE".but SAPFORMS trace is
showing that R3F file is created.

Thanks very much in advance

Ashish