Custom Form and MAPI

Boulay, Serge serge.boulay at sap.com
Tue Jun 18 03:31:26 EDT 2002

HI Fernando,

Depending on wich version you are (on 4.6 it is there), when installing the
MAPI Service on the user Outlook, you can download forms that will show you
the WI in another format. This form will give you an 'Execute' button
instead of having to double click on the attachement. It will also give you
the possibility to do the Decision WI directly from Outlook without loging
on R/3.

You can look at OSS note #0314701 that will tell you how to get the latest
forms...

Regards

Serge.