Transporting Business Workplace Layouts in 4.6c

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Fri Jun 14 16:18:30 EDT 2002

We are in the process of upgrading from 4.0b to 4.6c. I have created some Global
layouts for the Business Workplace in our Development system. I could not find a
way to transport these layouts - I am still new to 4.6c. I am faced with the
prospect of having to create the layouts manually in each system/client:
Integrated Test, Training, Production and a few more. Is there a way to
transport or easily upload/download these configurations?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank