Work item could not be created error ?

Simon Freer Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com
Mon Jun 10 10:13:01 EDT 2002

Help please ....................

This is my first attempt ( How many times have you all head that ?) and
like everybody else it seems its the purchase requisition workflow that's
keeping me awake at night
.
Ive set up all the config and  that works ok, the right strategies are
being selected etc.

Ive activated the standard workflow WS00000038 and added some user names
into transaction OMGQ
e.g.
P0    05    Quality Dev Eng   2000  US    BFFREERS
P0    06    Quality Dev Mgr         2000  US    BFFREERS

but each time I create a requisition I get three error messages in my inbox
see below

The following error occurred in the workflow above:

Workflow 'Workflowforrequisitionrelease' no. 267067 step 3: Work item could
not be created
uld not be created

Please repair the suspended workflow

Select 'Execute' to display the incorrect workflow

Any ideas ?

Ta

Simon

The affairs, business and property of Federal-Mogul Bradford Limited are
being managed by the Joint Administrators, Simon Freakley, James Gleave and
Peter Holder. Federal-Mogul Bradford Limited is a debtor under Chapter 11
of Title 11 of the United States Code.