SAPforms and Exchange/Outlook Integration

Verma Ashish (TTL_LKO) ashish at telco.co.in
Mon Jun 10 04:40:33 EDT 2002

In the whole workflow documentation I didnt find much information for
integration of SAPforms with MS-Exchange. I mean starting a workflow through
Outlook form and managing all front end activity throughoutlook form itself
however using the workflow engine of SAP only. The only relevent info I find
is sap note 100232 but thats also not sufficient. Is there any white paper
of any more details which can be provided regarding Integration of SAPforms
with MS-Exchange.

Thanks and Regards

Ashish Verma