Mapping field from CRM to R/3

Baeuerle Rolf Rolf.Baeuerle at mch30.sbs.de
Wed Jun 5 11:51:59 EDT 2002

Dear John,
I know that there is a mapping between the fields used in both systems.
The customer has different kind of issues:
1 case: Both fields are not existing yet in CRM and R/3.
        I have to create some additional fields in both systems
        How to achieve the mapping?
2. case: Field does exist in CRM but not in R/3
        Create additional field in R/3
        How to achieve the mapping?

I appreciate your help
regards, rolf