start workflow - generic services for object

???? ???? Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Wed Jun 5 02:56:04 EDT 2002

dear workflow people

system: sap r3 ver 4.6c patch 30

main workflow is for wbs elements
the business object is bus2054

the standard transaction for viewing this object is cj13

inside this transaction, you can choose from the menu 'system-services =
for object'

when choosing this option, a toolbox with buttons appears, from which =
you can branch to workflow related functions

this is one example of what such a great product sap r3 is !

our problem: the function workflow-start workflow works only on the dev =
and not in prod system

basically the systems look very much a like, does anybody have an idea =
where to look for help?

there is only one workflow we want to be able to start via this =
function, the name is ws90100004 general workflow

thank you very much for your help

ron fox