Urgent;Transporting changes to productive system with Workite ms not finished yet

Kim, Ji Hoon ji.hoon.kim at sap.com
Sun Jun 2 22:21:29 EDT 2002

SAP Biz. workflow has version management functionalities. So, there is no
problem in running workflow processes.
But, I guess the best way of this case is .. (to avoid problem that may
occur)

1. copy the current workflow template to new one.
2. make the changes to new workflow template.
3. turn off the triggering event of old workflow template.
4. turn on the triggering event of new workflow template.
5. transfer new workflow template and customizing stuff(triggering event) to
production system.

Workflow experts, what is your suggestion based on your experiences ?

-----?? ???-----
?? ??: Jaime Felipe Uribe Duque
?? ??: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
?? ??: 02-06-03 ?? 9:03
??: Urgent…Transporting changes to productive system with Workitems
not finished yet

Hello,

We have a productive system working already and there is a Workflow with
more than 40.000 Workitems running, some of them are waiting for events
and
other are waiting to be executed by agents.

I had to make some changes to this Workflow in development system and
I’ll have to transport them to a productive sytem
…What happen with thos Workitems which are running.. we’re
not
using a new version to do it, We just modified the active version.

Any ASAP help will be nice

Thanks a lot