Urgent…Transporting changes to productive system with Workitems not finished yet

Jaime Felipe Uribe Duque jfelipe_uribed at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:03:37 EDT 2002

Hello,

We have a productive system working already and there is a Workflow with
more than 40.000 Workitems running, some of them are waiting for events and
other are waiting to be executed by agents.

I had to make some changes to this Workflow in development system and
I’ll have to transport them to a productive sytem
…What happen with thos Workitems which are running.. we’re not
using a new version to do it, We just modified the active version.

Any ASAP help will be nice

Thanks a lot