RES: SENDTASKDESCRIPTION send a PDF file attachement

Marques Rodrigo (RBBR/ASE61) * Rodrigo.Marques at br.bosch.com
Wed Jul 24 17:01:36 EDT 2002

Hello Serge,

Try checking the supported formats defined in SCOT for the INT (EXCHG) =
node.
System will use these definitions to convert files before sending.
Looks like that it=B4s converting to PDF due to the supported formats =
that are
defined in your system.

Rodrigo Zonzini Marques
New Dimension Products             =20
Phone: +55 19 3745-2074             Fax: +55 19 3745-2300

Robert Bosch Ltda.                  Campinas - SP - Brasil=20