Emails alerts for workitems inInbox (RSWUWFML)

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Jul 24 05:27:18 EDT 2002

Memo from Nicholas N Brand of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Robin,

Regarding point 3: 'users should not get repeated email alerts for the same
workitem'.
I believe the standard program does this for you - i.e. it only sends out
email alerts to users that have received new workitems since the program
was last run.

Have you checked OSS note 131795? It describes the functions of program
RSWUWFML.

Regards,
Nicholas

Robin Sahasranam <Rsahasranam at worldbank.org>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 23/07/2002
20:27:05

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>