Popup for agent

Snyder, Brian BSnyder at wafertech.com
Tue Jul 23 14:43:15 EDT 2002

Jody,

Can you provide an example of how you implemented this?  Have you used the
WF_TASK.DISPATCH method?  I am confused on the values that you need to input
for the import parameters and how to return the US* user back to the WF
Template.

Any help would be appreciated,

Brian Snyder
Business Information Systems