Raising an Event

Levy, Gregory gregory.levy at sap.com
Tue Jul 23 11:55:53 EDT 2002

Susie,

I am no sure, but you can always test by starting with the BUS2032 and then check transaction SWETYPV to see if the event was actually started. My gut feeling is telling me that it should be BUS2032, because once you create the parent/child relatonshion after delegation you should refer to the
parent which gives you access to the child. Hope this helps.

Gregory Levy
Senior Technical Consultant
SAP America,  Inc.

312 Walnut Street