ESS workflow ws0100045 - Employee & Salary verification - Agent problem

Mullens Lolanda - HRMS lmullens at hrms.broward.k12.fl.us
Tue Jul 16 12:24:04 EDT 2002

Hi
I would like some information so I can understand workflow. A role was
created 90800006 and assigned to the tasks- ( ts01000076, ts01000166) for
fax and print verification several months ago. I executed this transaction
today, using ESS  the message came back " information sent successfully". I
signed on to R3 to view the worklog. I saw in error  in Wf Manager - "
Problems establishing agents".
 I signed on as another user with more authorizations through ESS and
received the message "you are not one of the possible agents".

My questions are:
 What happen to the persons attached to the role. Why is some system
information being lost? How can
this be prevented in the future?  Do I search for the orignal transport and
have it moved again?  Any help and direction  would be appreciated.