Help with ITS and workflow ?

Bertrand, Scott scott.bertrand at sap.com
Mon Jul 15 10:06:08 EDT 2002

Hi Phill,

The SAP R/3 documentation (46C) contains information on a delivered Easy Web Transaction for creating a customer master record via the web.  It is located : SAP Library->Basis Components->Business Management-> Business Workflow->Reference Documentation-> Form integration with SAP forms->Web Form
integration->Creating a Customer Master record.

Hope this Helps,
Scott

Scott Bertrand
Technical Consultant