RES: Creating Terminating Events for Material Master Views

Marques Rodrigo (RBBR/ASE61) * Rodrigo.Marques at br.bosch.com
Mon Jul 15 09:17:30 EDT 2002

Hello Tomasz,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
I thought that with specific terminating events I would be able to get =
rid
of the loops. Your answer alerted me that I will still need then.

My problem is that with the loops I=B4m not able to use Deadline =
notification
(I want to send a notification to the agent superior after 2 days if he
hasn=B4t completed the task). Everytime a view is created all active =
work
itens are terminated and the loop occurs. If the view created was not =
the
expected one a new work item for the same task is created again. =
Therefore
deadline can never be reached since the work item is finished and =
ceated
again.

I can=B4t find a way out of this situation...

Rodrigo