Pop-up Notification of workitems at Login time

Ronald Haut Ronald.Haut at dvg.de
Wed Jul 10 11:41:50 EDT 2002

Donna,

you are only being notified about workitems in your inbox when their
priority is set to 1 (express). This is usually defined in every step of
your workflow and can be altered while the workitem is yours.

Best regards,

Ronald

                    Donna Dworak
                    <ddworak at cumberlands        An:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    wan.com>                    Kopie:
                    Gesendet von: SAP           Thema:  Pop-up Notification of workitems at Login time
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    10.07.02 16:54
                    Bitte antworten an
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

We are on 4.6c and even after using SO16 we are only notified of unread
documents at login, but not workitems.  Is there something else we need to
do?

Thank you,

Donna Dworak