Rif: Expression for Routing of Messages Not Working

Angelo Besenzoni "Angelo> Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING%SAP_CONSULTING" at mailnotes.ibm.it
Wed Jul 10 12:13:08 EDT 2002

Hi...

The user-id of agent must have 'US' in front of it...

Bye..
Angelo

Angelo Besenzoni
Sap Italia Consulting s.r.l.
e-mail: angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
tel:       +393351357236

|--------+--------------------------------------->
|        |          Michael Bokowski             |
|        |          <mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-inge|
|        |          lheim.com>                   |
|        |                                       |
|        |          10/07/2002 15.55             |
|        |          Per favore, rispondere a SAP |
|        |          Workflow Users' Group        |
|        |                                       |
|--------+--------------------------------------->
  |       Per:    SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       Cc:     (ccr: Angelo Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING)                       |
  |       Oggetto:     Expression for Routing of Messages Not Working          |

Dear Workflowers,
   I am trying to send a workflow message to an agent using an expression,
and I'm getting the error message 'No agents found for this task.
   I have defined a virtual attribute called 'HRPROFESSIONAL' and populate
an agent based on the subarea and company fields. The field gets populated
correctly but when I get to the step in the workflow to send the message,
nothing gets sent but if I look at the technical display and click on the
user I see the error message. I checked the binding and the contents of the
field and there correct.
   This process works fine in the Development environment but when I run it
in the QAS environment it doesn't work. We are currently on SAP Version 4.5B
and have the HR module installed.
   Anyone have any ideas?? Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Michael D. Bokowski
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Phone: (203) 791-6010 - BRC
Email: mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com