PR Release Strategy

Boland, Anita Anita.Boland at SPR.DOE.GOV
Wed Jul 10 08:48:35 EDT 2002

I understand that the significant change is a "situation", however, =
somewhere (and not the event creation / change documents (SWED/SWEC)) =
there is a table or something that tells the workflow if the amount =
field is changed restart workflow or if the material group is changed do =
not restart workflow - This is what I am looking for.  We have added a =
field to EBAN and want a change in that field to restart the workflow.  =
Also we want to limit the fields in the standard EBAN to a certain few =
who would trigger the restart of the workflow - I have looked all =
through the "EVENT Creation" area and it appears that this particular =
workflow (maybe because it is very old???) is not controlled in that =
area.

Anita

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Oliveira [mailto:oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 7:38 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: PR Release Strategy

It is not a field, but a "situation". A significant change is when =
somebody
has to be notified about the modification. For example, if the requision
release strategy is "R1" and, after the change it becames "R2". This is =
significant change. But, if the requisition is changed and the release
strategy is not affected, nobody has to be informed and it is not a
significant change.

Flavio.