AW: Workflow/webflow Online survey- Please participate

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 9 07:29:28 EDT 2002

My apologies for the inconvenience. An invalid expiration date was plac=
ed
on the survey by a member of the websurveyor sales team yesterday . The=

original and actual expiration date should be 7/15. I have contacted th=
em
via phone and email,  and expect the error to be corrected as soon as t=
heir
business day begins which is at 8am EST. I will send a note out after I=

confirm that the expiration date has been corrected.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to=

lose sight of the shore..........

"Becker Stephan (extern)" <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de>
@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 07/09/2002 04:45:36 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>