Fw: Missing ad-hoc objects with Generic Decision Task on 4.6C / INS4.64

Karsten Ernst ernst-consulting at gmx.net
Mon Jul 8 12:29:04 EDT 2002

Hello again,

as there are no answers to my posting below I have some further information
for you and would kindly ask you to give me a feedback if I am right or not.

We have three objects in the workflow container which we want to attach as
ad-hoc objects to the generic decision task. We put up the bindings for
those three objects (object01 to object03), the element _Adhoc_Objects is
multi-line, as follows:
_Adhoc_Object <-  &object01&
_Adhoc_Object <-  &object02&
_Adhoc_Object <-  &object03&

While testing with existing objects object02 and object03 everything works
fine. But if we do our testings with existing objects only for object01 and
object02 (object03 is empty from the input parameters in the testing
environment) there  are no ad-hoc objects at the workitem.

That isn't correct, am I right? Is this a problem with 46c (it appears in
other multi-step tasks too)?
Any existing object with binding  to the element _Adhoc_Object should appear
as an adhoc object, right?

Thanks for any help,

Karsten

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----