AW: Event CREATED for BUS2054 raised when WBS is changed ?

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Jul 3 09:39:55 EDT 2002

Susan,

have your ABAPer debug the transaction that raises the event, it is =
probably
raised hard-coded (like BUS2032.Created and .Changed), and it may just =
be
that the trigger isn't 100% kosher.. just like the Purchase Order =
Changed
event doesn't get triggered on address changes or the Sales Order =
Created
event gets triggered when contracts, quotations, and the like are =
created..
SAP seem to be short staffed in that area and are not offering remedies =
but
rather admit to "functional gaps" after weeks or months of refusing to
acknowledge the existence of the problem in the first place..

A CFM would probably help as a workaround (effective for the sales =
order
example above), sometimes it's a bit more complex (e.g. the PO example
given, only works efficiently via a second event and a bit of
thought-through code..)

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----