No administrator found for the task

Levy, Gregory gregory.levy at sap.com
Fri Jan 25 21:02:53 EST 2002

Rob,

If you are developing in one client and testing in another client, say
DEV(100) for development and DEV(200) for testing, make sure in DEV(200)
that there is an agent assigned to the wotkflow task. I have experienced
this problem very often. Hope this helps!

Gregory Levy
Senior Technical Consultant
SAP America,  Inc.

312 Walnut Street