Problem with WF definition transport

Christian Rosengren christian.rosengren at frontec.se
Fri Jan 25 03:29:00 EST 2002

Hello!
IWe have a problem that is nervwrecking!
Workflow definition is missing after transport from one
system-chain to another.

Info:
System A1 - development system, version 46c
System A2 - production system, version 46c
System B1 - development system, version 46c

We have created a workflow in system A1 and then transported it A2. This
transport works OK.

But from the system A2 we want to do a transport to B1. (a system outside
this A1-A2 chain).
When the transports arrives to B1 the workflow definitions are missing when
we change or display the task.
But we can see the definition in the tables. And it seems like it takes on
the version 9999.
But during display/edit of the workflow - we have no access to any workflow
definition.

How is it possible for us to reach the workflow definition in system B1?
Is it possible to inticate for the system in some way that it should use the
version that comes with the transport?

Information from OSS - note 315515
"As of Release 4.5, only the activated workflow definitions of a task are
transported and no longer all workflow definition. For this process, the
workflow definition is replicated to the transport version 9999 during the
activation and only this version is transported to the target system.

Regards
Christian Rosengren
Workflow
+46 31 707 12 63