Transports of Workflows/Tasks

Patrick Green patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com
Wed Jan 16 11:20:42 EST 2002

Lisa,

I had this problem as well in a 4.6B system.  One way to ensure agent
assignment as a "general" task is transported is to create your correction
using program RHMOVE30 for each task (object type TS, TG, WS...).  You may
also want to have a look at OSS note 138411.

Regards,  -- Ptk.

Lisa Hasenbohler <lhasenbo at agrium.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/15/2002
01:38:11 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>