Any workflow issues when upgrading from 40B-46C ?

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 16 10:26:39 EST 2002

Hi Ronald,

There was a great presentation given by Mark Griffiths of SAP at the Spring
2001 ASUG in Miami.  Since ASUG re-designed their web site, it is harder to
find past conference presentations, but you should certainly try.  The
abstract number was 2080, and the title was 'Workflow/WebFlow and
Upgrades'.  I highly recommend that you try finding this presentation, as
it was excellent.

Sue

At 04:15 PM 1/16/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>we are planning an upgrade from release 4.0B to 4.6C in a couple of months.
>I would appreciate it if you could share your experience with this. Are
>there any important issues to consider before making this step ?
>Are there other notes besides the one I have found so far - 0215753
>(Upgrade to 4.6: old workflows hang) ?
>Thank you.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Ronald