AW: Suppressing workflow steps in workflow log

Seiz, Gert gert.seiz at sap.com
Tue Jan 15 11:37:09 EST 2002

Hy Sue,
which workflow-log do you mean ? The techincal or the *normal* workflow =
log.
=20
Deactivating the Log-Flag in an workflow step doesn't influence the
performance.=20
This will only avoid, that the step will be visible in the normol Log.
Nevertheless the step is visible in the techical-log.
=20
Regards Gert
=20
=20