Suppressing workflow steps in workflow log

Christian Rosengren christian.rosengren at frontec.se
Tue Jan 15 04:56:39 EST 2002

Hi Susan

I think that the data is still logged but not appearing in the most
userfriendly version of the workflow log.
It will always appear in the technical view of the log. So in other words
you won't save any disc space this way.
I am not 100% sure about this but this is the way i have figured it out
myself. I hope that someone can verify it.

Christian Rosengren
Workflow Consultant