Inbox layout in 4.6c

Rob Bates rob.bates at itnetplc.com
Mon Jan 14 06:45:51 EST 2002

Hello everybody,

This is a Business Workplace problem rather than Workflow, but I'm hoping that
somebody has come across it before, as I suspect it is a simple thing to fix.

On a 4.6 system I normally have an icon to 'Select layout' above the messages in
the inbox. This allows users to save, change and generally manage inbox layouts,
and allows administrators to set up default layouts for adoption by other users.
However, in a 4.6c system I look after, the icon is not present in the Test and
Live systems (but is present on the Development system). Does anybody know if
there is a simple setting to enable this icon to appear? Alternatively, is there
another menu path to get to the Manage Layouts options. Needless to say, I've
looked extensively in the Inbox, Office Admin and the IMG but can't find
anything.

Many thanks,
Rob Bates,
SAP e-Business & Workflow Consultant,
ITNET UK Ltd.

http://www.itnetplc.com

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of ITNET plc and/or its subsidiaries. This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from ITNET plc and/or its subsidiaries, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that  you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify ITNET Customer Service Centre by telephone on +44 (0)121 683 4043 or via email to csc.com at itnetplc.com, including a copy of this message. Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.