BUS2007 UserStatusSet

Gordon Blackmore gordon.blackmore at sasktel.sk.ca
Thu Jan 10 12:09:28 EST 2002

I am wanting to use BUS2007 UserstatusSet. I am getting errors. I am able
use UserstatusSetPopup for changing user status.

I create simple WF with only 1 task, BUS2007 UserstatusSet.

Scenario 1 (test environment)
Change a user status. Select a valid StatusProfile. I attempt to select a
valid status from the drop down, only the SAP defined system status are
provided. Execute and error User Status & does not exit in status profile.

Scenario 2 (test environment)
Change system status. I select a valid system status, yet the only  choices
for status profiles are the user defined one. Error

I need a clarification on this method. Am I only able to change the user
status or can I change the system status of the object?

Thank-you in advance.

Gordon Blackmore
Technical Assistant (SAP Analyst)
SaskTel