Stop deadline handling during runtime

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Jan 10 03:41:15 EST 2002

Frank,

why not model the processing in the workflow as a modelled deadline? You
should be able to control the behaviour of the system to the degree you
need.
Surely that must be easier and cleaner than trying to twist the arm of the
workflow engine, which I would think would be very painful and risky..

Stephan