Finding a workitem that's being assigned to all possible agen ts

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Jan 9 15:59:31 EST 2002

Hi Dave,

If the workitem is reserved by some user and you know the user's userid, you
could use the function rh_local_inbox_get.  Provide the function with the user
id and 'e' for the language parameter.  When you execute this function with
these parameters, you will get a wi_list result table which you can double click
on.  The list will show you the workitem number (wi_id) and it even shows the
workitem text (wi_text) and workitem task (wi_rh_task) which is even more
helpful.  You can use the workitem number and go to transaction swi1 and put in
the workitem number and look at the workflow log behind this task from there.
Really, once you have the task name, this is where your problem lies.  You do
agent assignments at the task level.

Let me know if this helps.

Casey