Stop deadline handling during runtime

Frank Reichenbach frankreichenbach at dontgotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:49:03 EST 2002

Hi everyone,
   I've created a workflow that includes a step with a "latest end" deadline. During runtime I'm would like to use an external abap program to prevent the WFMS from reacting - creating a deadline WI/going into the deadline handling part of the workflow- even if the deadline is reached. E.g. call some FM etc. passing in the WI_ID that makes the WFMS simply ignore the deadline. In addition to this I would need a FM that does the opposite: after preventing the deadline monitoring for a certain WI, I would like to reactivate it using an external abap.
Any suggestions are very welcome!

Regards,

Frank