PO Workflow Release Indicators

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:39:58 EST 2002

We are currently on release 4.0B.  We are experiencing some problems with
workflow and I am not sure if I have it configured correctly.  When a PO is
blocked in Purchasing or released by Purchasing, a 25% change in the total
dollar value of the PO resets workflow.  Some of our PO's that exceed the
25% are not resetting.  There is a changeability column in the IMG for
release indicators.  In that column, you can specify any of the following:

1 Cannot be changed
2 Changeable, no new determination of strategy
3 Changeable, new release in case of new strategy
4 Changeable, new release in case of new strategy or value change
5 Changeable, new release if new strategy/outputted
6 Changeable, new release if new strategy or value change/outputted
Blank Changeable, new release in case of new strategy

For PO's blocked in Purchasing, the changeability is set to "4"; for
released PO's, it is "6".  Can anyone explain to me what these actually
mean?  What we want to accomplish is to reset workflow if the PO total value
changes more than 25%.

Monique Stephens
SAP Analyst
Baylor College of Medicine